Small animal services at mineral wells animal clinic
PUREVAX® vaccines are the only complete line of nonadjuvanted feline vaccines. Available in half-mL and 1.mL doses. The advanced science in PUREVAX vaccines helps provide cats and kittens protection from dangerous and deadly diseases, while giving veterinarians and cat owners the peace of mind knowing their cats are receiving nonadjuvanted highly purified protection.
RECOMBITEK® vaccines offer innovative canine vaccines that use advanced technology to help protect dogs and puppies from a range of dangerous and deadly diseases. RECOMBITEK vaccines are safe and effective, providing proven protection to dogs and much needed peace of mind to pet owners as well as veterinarians.
- In-House Diagnostic Equipment; means you have blood results before the end of your office visit.
- Digital Radiography
- Access to several outside laboratories for more in depth diagnostics, if needed.
- Fluroscopy Unit
- Two full lines of prescriptions diets available at all times.
- Hills Science Diet
- We offer in depth wound managment for anything from a scrape to an wound that covers and entire leg or back of an animal.
- We offer and have had completed successful skin graft procedures.
- We offer AI services in the clinic.
- Fresh Semen
- Cooled Shipped Semen
- Physical Therapy is offered for all orthopedic surgery cases as well as to help your older pet with mobility issues.
- We offer 24/7/365 emergency service for our clients.
- We do offer non-clients emergency services at an additional cost.
- A client is someone who we have seen for a routine visit within the last 12 months.
- Call the clinic phone number and the answering service will give you the on call phone number to reach the veterinarian on call.